Stef and I took on the East Bay Trails Challenge again this year, trying to visit some new regional parks.
The hikes we did:
- Feb 17: Lake Chabot Regional Park (4.0 mi)
- Mar 25: Dublin Hills Regional Park (5.2 mi)
- Apr 29: Briones Regional Park (5.42 mi)
- June 9: Wildcat Canyon Regional Park (8.03 mi)
- Aug 5: Point Isabel Regional Shoreline (6.25 mi)
This was an enjoyable way to slowly say farewell to the East Bay while I was finishing up with graduate school. Such an amazing variety in landscapes, all within a 30 min drive! It will be hard to say goodbye.